beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Chad Schoettger" <>
Subject Re: Integrating netui with spring using FlowControllerFactory
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:28:36 GMT
Hi Niels,

You're definitly on the right track - the FlowControllerFactory sounds
like the right place to do the injection when a page flow is created.

I'm not aware of any hooks in the framework you could use to re-inject
after serialization maybe someone on this list with a bit more
knowledge of page flows could confirm that.  Assuming there isn't -
implementing your own HttpSessionActivationListener sounds like the
way to go.

Once you have a solution, it would be great if you could describe your
approach on this list, I have seen a number of posts from Beehive
users interested in being able to use dependency injection.

 - Chad