beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <>
Subject Re: Adding dojo attributes to netui tags?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:38:53 GMT
Hi Niels,

NetUI has an attribute tag that allows you to adds an attribute to the
parent NetUI tag. You could write something like...

    <netui:textBox dataSource=""
        <netui:attribute name="dojoType" value="RegexpTextbox"/>
        <netui:attribute name="regexp" value="^[\w]+$"/>
        <netui:attribute name="required" value="true"/>
        <netui:attribute name="invalidMessage" value="Invalid Non-Space Text."/>

Kind regards,