beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts2 with beehive
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 22:07:20 GMT
Hey Kevin,

Thank you for the reply and information.

I haven't heard of recent work, plans or discussions. However, early
last year there was a discussion on the dev list about Struts 2.0 and
NetUI. It covered some of the preliminary discussions about
involvement with the Struts community and the next phase of NetUI.
There have also been a few other posts to the user list and an
addition to the Beehive wish list on the wiki page to request support
for Struts 2. The user and dev communities, and the consensus based
development process as an Apache project, will determine if / when
Beehive NetUI would support Struts 2. Thanks for sharing your
interest!

Kind regards,
Carlin