beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <>
Subject tagId in on a netui-data:row
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 16:55:29 GMT
I am using a netui-data:datagrid tag like this:

<netui:scriptContainer generateIdScope="true">

      <netui-data:dataGrid dataSource="pageInput.myList"
name="traditionalContractsGrid" renderRowGroups="true">

            <netui-data:configurePager disableDefaultPager="true" />

            <netui-data:rows renderRow="false">

                  <netui-data:row tagId="row${container.index}">

It appears that when using a tagId inside of a netui-data:rows tag will
auto append the container index to the id.  The above code is resulting
in html that has the rows as n0.row00, n0.row11, n0.row22, etc.  If I
change the tagId for the netui-data:row to not use ${container.index}
then it accomplishes what I wanted which is n0.row0, n0.row1, n0.row2,
etc.  Is this correct undocumented behavior or was my code correct and
there is a bug causing the index to be appended after the tagId
automatically (twice if I do it manually like above code)?