beehive-user mailing list archives

From Niels Harremoes <>
Subject Adding dojo attributes to netui tags?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:02:31 GMT

In a few places in our web app, we would like to add some dojo  functionality. For example, we would like to
add some of the validation functionality demonstrated here:

This require generating html like:

&lt;input type="text" name="phone"
          regexp="^[\w]+$" required="true" invalidMessage="Invalid Non-Space
Text." /&gt;

(for now, we don't need to interface with the netui validation framework)

How can we generate the extra attributes required by dojo (dojoType, regexp,
required, invalidMessage? Do we have to make our own DojoNetui tags that
extands the standard tags, or is there a simpler method?

Sent from the Beehive - User mailing list archive at