beehive-user mailing list archives

From Niels Harremoes <>
Subject Integrating netui with spring using FlowControllerFactory
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 08:30:55 GMT

Hi everyone!

We are using netui, but without beehive controllers. We would like to spring
inject resources into our pageflow controllers, and I were thinking of
extending the FlowControllerFactory to do this.

Have anybody done this previously?

I assume I need to override most/all methods to call super implementations,
and then spring inject any properties, probably using the
AutowireCapableBeanFactory.configureBean method.

However, this doesn't seem to cover the case where the PageFlow has been
serialized during session replication. My injected resources will most
likely be transient, since e.g. datasources doesn't really serialize well.

But how/where should I re-inject them? Should I implement my own
HttpSessionActivationListener, or is there already a place in the framework
for this??

Any advice would be appreciated.
Sent from the Beehive - User mailing list archive at

View raw message