beehive-user mailing list archives

From "José Moreira" <>
Subject Re: Hibernate Control
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 01:54:56 GMT
yo tha man :) ill try it thanks

2007/1/16, Adrian Grealish <>:
> The Hibernate control provided in jar format by ControlHaus no longer works in the current
version of beehive as the control lifecycle method names have changed. I have made my own
updated version of this which I loosely planned to open source.
> Here is the source I have. This works for my beehive netui web app. No guarantees or
warranty around it's correctness. I'm happy for anyone to review and provide feedback. I think
this would be an asset to provide to the project.
> Thanks
> Adrian

José Moreira
Vila Nova de Gaia