beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Adrian Grealish" <>
Subject RE: Hibernate Control
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 01:43:59 GMT
The Hibernate control provided in jar format by ControlHaus no longer works in the current
version of beehive as the control lifecycle method names have changed. I have made my own
updated version of this which I loosely planned to open source.
Here is the source I have. This works for my beehive netui web app. No guarantees or warranty
around it's correctness. I'm happy for anyone to review and provide feedback. I think this
would be an asset to provide to the project.

From: José Moreira []
Sent: Mon 1/15/2007 10:37 AM
Subject: Hibernate Control

anyone had experience with the Hibernate Control provided by late
Latest release i noticed was an 'alpha2'...
i have a small project i want to implement using Beehive and i'm
deciding on the persistence middleware to use. The JDBC control seems
very simple and easy to use, despite the SQL being inline in the Java code.

thank you and good work.

by email and then delete it.

View raw message