beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Reynolds" <>
Subject WSC Tools sample: wsc.dependency.path property
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 23:21:18 GMT
What and how should I set the value of the wsc.dependency.path property

I downloaded beehive via SVN and I get an error when compiling the
webservice (Beehive/WSC/Tools) example

The error is: Reference wsc.dependency.path not found.

projects\webservice\axis-client\build.xml:55: The following error
occurred while executing this line:
projects\webservice\ant\beehive-wsc-tools.xml:60: Reference
wsc.dependency.path not found.

wsc.dependency.path is referenced in beehive-wsc-tools.xml

            <path id="_wscgen.classpath">
                <path refid="@{classpathref}"/>
                <path refid="wsc.dependency.path"/>
                <fileset dir="${axis.home}/lib">
                   <include name="*.jar"/>
                <path refid="velocity.dependency.path"/>

wsc.dependency.path is referenced in build.xml

    <path id="build.classpath">
        <path refid="controls.dependency.path"/>
        <!-- TODO: for final form <path refid="wsc.dependency.path"/>

Thanks in advance,

-- - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an
                          unladen european swallow

View raw message