beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Jacob Danner" <>
Subject RE: doubt on apache's beehive
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 09:49:05 GMT
I don't know about the ant question, although I thought Maven was now

As far as the 404, this error usually indicates the URL you are trying
to reach is not accessible. I would start by making sure your app has
been deployed properly and that the URL you are trying to reach is
correct. Did you override the context value? Can you hit other
non-beehive web artifacts (html, jsp, .txt, etc) if they exist in the
same project that you've deployed.

I don't have any trouble on my tomcat instance, using the beehive in my
webapp's WEB-INF/lib. Have you taken a peek at:

Best of luck,

-----Original Message-----
From: arockiasamy []
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 12:43 AM
Subject: doubt on apache's beehive

Hi ,

 can i create beehive application without using Ant, if so, kindly some
one explain me.

i am getting error as " HTTP Status 404". what shall i do.

i tested with simple application. but couldn't. i used netui-blank
which is in beehive's doc.
kindly explain with package structure.
its urgent..

Sent from the Beehive - User mailing list archive at

by email and then delete it.

View raw message