beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <>
Subject RE: Pass properties to WS Handler
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:30:09 GMT
Yes, I believe you are correct.  Here is the relevant part of my Control
(I changed the endpoint address):

import org.apache.beehive.controls.api.bean.ControlExtension;

import com.bea.control.ServiceControl;

@ServiceControl.Location(urls = { "http://my.server.address/appname/ws"
@ServiceControl.Handler(operation =
@ServiceControl.SOAPBinding(style =
ServiceControl.SOAPBinding.Style.DOCUMENT, use =
ServiceControl.SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL, parameterStyle =
@ServiceControl.WSDL(resourcePath = "org/tiaa/datalayer/DSVNET.wsdl",
service = "DSVNetWebServiceService")
public interface DSVNetWebServiceControl extends ServiceControl {

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew McCulloch []
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 12:22 PM
To: Beehive Users
Subject: Re: Pass properties to WS Handler

Hi Ben,

Can you tell me if this is a client/control side handler or
server/web-service side handler?  Also a bit of the handler config file
would be helpful.

I am assuming that when you said you are using a control from a Weblogic
application that you are using the BEA Workshop web service control and
the web service control in the beehive svn tree [I don't believe the one
svn is shipped with the apache beehive distribution or BEA Workshop].
that correct?