beehive-user mailing list archives

Subject DataGrid state
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 22:15:09 GMT
Is there any elegant way to keep the DataGrid state in pageflow/session scope between multiple
URL requests?

If we click on the paging and sorting links, datagrid state is constructed from the values
passed as URL parameters in the paging action and sorting action

Normally a page contains lot other things than the Data Grid.

I had a paginated datagrid  and had hyperlinks outside of the datagrid. When I click on any
hyperlinks outside of the datagrid, it resets the datgrid state to go the first page.

Thank You