beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <>
Subject Re: formBean transition
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:56:10 GMT
Bonjour Fabrice,

The exception you see during the transition from page flow 1 to page
flow 2 is due to a the fact that the two form beans do not match up.
The processFormBean bean in the second page flow does not have a
getter for each of the expressions used as parameters in the original
request to the login action in page flow 1. If the form bean class in
page flow 1 is public, you could define the initPage() action in page
flow 2 to take the loginFormBean form. Then in the initPage() action
you could update the processFormBean if it is a page flow scoped bean.
Your flow would become...

pageflow1:  begin->login.jsp->login(loginFormBean form) -->  (pageflow2):
initPage(loginFormBean form)->processPage.jsp