beehive-user mailing list archives

Subject formBean transition
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:05:50 GMT
I actually have two problems using Beehive in my application and I think
there is a link between them.
First I have two page flow, one one them manage login process, the other
use it with a LoginHandler.
The typical navigation process is :

pageflow1:  begin->login.jsp->login(loginFormBean form) -->  (pageflow2):
initPage(processFormBean form) processPage.jsp

the problem is in the transition from pageflow 1 to pageflow 2, I have
warning saying Exception when attempting to update the expression
"{actionForm.password}" and every properties of my loginFormBean
Everithing works fine in the two pageflow. Is there any way to remove
these warnings

The second problem is that I'm using a Datagrid with standard Pager in
processPage.jsp, it works fine except links generated for navigation
contain something like
not really secure to have user and password in the generated HTML !!
How to remove this cleanly ?

Fabrice Robbe
Devoteam Applications
86 rue Anatole France 92300 Levallois Perret
Tél : - Fax :
Email :

Combining consulting and technology solutions offers enables Devoteam
to provide its customers with independent advice and effective solutions
that meet their strategic objectives (IT performance and optimisation)
in complementary areas: networks, systems infrastructure, security
and e-business applications.
Created in 1995, Devoteam achieved in 2005 a turnover of 199 million euros
and an operating margin of 7%. The group counts 2,400 employees through
sixteen countries in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
Listed on Euronext (Eurolist B compartment) since October 28, 1999.
Part of the Nexteconomy, CAC SMALL 90, IT CAC 50, SBF 250 index of
Euronext Paris
ISIN: FR 000007379 3, Reuters: DVTM.LM, Bloomberg: DEVO FP