beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Prantzalos" <>
Subject Can SharedFlows be used as PageFlows?
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:04:30 GMT
Can SharedFlows be used like PageFlows, or are they only intended for sharing actions/exceptions/data?

I tried calling a SharedFlow as I would a PageFlow and got the following exception:

        at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowControllerFactory.createPageFlow(FlowControllerFact
        at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowControllerFactory.createPageFlow(FlowControllerFact

I'm assuming SharedFlows can't be called like PageFlows can (i.e. by url like: /portlets/tools/ToolsController.jpf)

Is this true?

>>Register now for BEA World 2006 --- See<<
by email and then delete it.

View raw message