beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Mika Rinne" <>
Subject dateFormat localization question
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:46:47 GMT
Hi everyone,

I recently came accross this question but couldn't find an answer. Maybe someone of you are
able to help:

"I am using the netui:formatDate tag as follows:

<netui:label value="{container.item.publishedDate}" defaultValue="&nbsp;">"><netui:formatDate
pattern="MMMM dd, yyyy" language="en"/></netui:label>

I would like to have language attribute set at runtime via session/request/pageflow. It doesn't
seem to allow.

I would like to localize the date at runtime, and cannot fix it by using a specific language."

Thanks & regards

Mika Rinne

BEA Systems, Inc

>>Register now for BEA World 2006 --- See<<
by email and then delete it.
View raw message