beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Yongqin Xu" <>
Subject Form bean implements Serializable can not HTTP GET request parameter for its properties
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 23:33:39 GMT
In my controller class, I have a action that takes a form bean
implements Serializable.

The URL link that invokes that action has parameter name mapped to the
form bean

properties, like "", in runtime, the form bean with
"myId" always

get null value. But If I extends deprecated FormData for my form bean,
"myId" get

what it wants. I am using 9.2 weblogic workshop IDE to create a new form
bean, which

creates a form bean implements Serializable only. So I am wondering if
this is document

issue, or netui issue not.

I attach a war file with and index.jsp sources to let
you verify it.

by email and then delete it.