beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <>
Subject Re: pageInput variable mising when navigate in pages of datagrid
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 22:43:24 GMT

  The best way to solve this is to implement a "" action in the
current page flow and then set the <netui-data:configurePager>'s
pageAction attribute to go to "" when the page links are
clicked.  Then, just add page inputs to the Forward returned from this
action and they'll be there when the data grid re-renders.

  This is needed because the data grid's default URI for paging is the JSP.

  Hope that helps.

On 7/21/06, Yongqin Xu <> wrote:
> In my jsp, I have several declared page input variables
> and a multiple pages datagrid component. When the page
> get displayed first, there is no problem, but when I click "Next"
> link to see the next page of the datagrid, all those pageInputs
> missing. how do I reserve the value of those pageInputs while
> navigating?
> thanks
> by email and then delete it.

View raw message