beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Terry Zhou" <>
Subject Can I remove this ServletContainerAdapter error log?
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 08:39:55 GMT
Hi, folks,
   When I use beehive pageflow in my webapp, I found the following ERROR
log was reported, after checked the code, I found this error message
happened before it loaded my customized ServletContainerAdapter, I have
followed the steps in
.html. How can I remove this ERROR log from console? Can anybody give me
some hint, BTW I used a snapshot version nearby 1.0.
[{0}] Initializing the NetUIx container    context =

2006-07-04 16:25:29,433 ERROR
[org.apache.beehive.netui.util.logging.Logger] ( Servl
etContainerAdapter manager not initialized correctly.

2006-07-04 16:25:29,433 DEBUG
[org.apache.beehive.netui.util.logging.Logger] ( Found
 implementor entry for interface
org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.ServletContainerAdapter at

Thanks a lot!
by email and then delete it.

View raw message