beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Giovanni Motta" <>
Subject XmlHttp Page flow action
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:57:38 GMT
Hi all. We are about to develop a web application that will use mainly xml
request/response over http (xforms / ajax style).
Is there a best practice / guideline and/or implementation inside the
beehive framework that allows to easily define pageflow actions that
natively can handle XmlBeans as FormBeans?
I mean, is there a smart way of defining actions that handle a XmlBean class
as if it was a FormBean (automatically parse http request into (first)
XmlBean instance, automatically serialize (other) XmlBean in http response)?
Any help is appreciated.
Best regards. Giovanni.