beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Trond Andersen" <>
Subject Re: XmlHttp Page flow action
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:32:21 GMT
The FormBean dependency of Beehive/PageFlow technology should
__really__ get removed. It would be interesting to hear from the
Beehive developers if they are thinking of removing this or do we have
to wait for Shale and then a year later Beehive might get rid of the
FormBean dependency?

------ Trond

On 6/21/06, Giovanni Motta <> wrote:
> Hi all. We are about to develop a web application that will use mainly xml
> request/response over http (xforms / ajax style).
> Is there a best practice / guideline and/or implementation inside the
> beehive framework that allows to easily define pageflow actions that
> natively can handle XmlBeans as FormBeans?
> I mean, is there a smart way of defining actions that handle a XmlBean class
> as if it was a FormBean (automatically parse http request into (first)
> XmlBean instance, automatically serialize (other) XmlBean in http response)?
> Any help is appreciated.
> Best regards. Giovanni.

View raw message