beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Srinivas Surapaneni" <>
Subject jsp:include issues
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2006 15:20:13 GMT
Hi Eddie

This is regarding the actionForm variable in request scope in jsp's

There is a bug that was fixed where dataSource is not working in the

But it is still not working if I use the actionForm in JSTL. it is only
working for dataSource

I cloned the bug and You put a comment that is working as expected

Don't you think that  actionForm should be available in requestScope whether
it is jsp, <jsp:include> or tag files?

${dataGrid} is also not working in JSP tag files

We customized the sort and page using tag files and we have to explicity
pass the dataGrid as the attribute to the tag files

Is this also the normal behavior. Do you want me to file a bug in JIRA on
this issue?

Thank You

Checked by AVG Free Edition.