beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <>
Subject Re: WSM
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 20:38:37 GMT

  Great question.  :)  I'm going to fee up some time in the next
couple of weeks to ship a beta of WSM.  The Beehive PMC has requested
the JSR-181 TCK through the appropriate Apache channels; until WSM has
passed this TCK, it can't be released in a "final" form.

  Speaking for myself, I'd like to see WSM ship a beta, add Axis2
support, pass the TCK, and then we'll see where it goes from there as
it's adopted / extended by users.

  It's not dead -- it's just been sleeping.  :)

On 5/15/06, Anirban Basu <> wrote:
> Does anyone know the timeline for the WSM component release?
> We are using the Beehive v 1.0.1 for an important Govt. project in
> Brazil, but by the no. of posts, wikis (stale), the project dosen´t seem
> to be moving forward a lot. What are th future plans for the project?
> It´s a great platform as such. loved working with it.
> Reg´s
> Anirban A. Basu
> Sr. Systems Analyst
> CTIS Ltda.