beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <>
Subject Re: Link to another flow
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 16:29:54 GMT

  Hey; good question.  You're right that the anchor's "action"
attribute is used to reference actions in the local page flow and any
shared flows it references.  An action in a separate flow can be
referenced using "href" attribute on the anchor like:

  <netui:anchor href="some/other/flow/"/>

Hope that helps.

On 5/11/06, Pawel Kozlowski <> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm investigeting beehive - looks very promising so far. Unfortunatelly, I
> can't find a tag / alternative method to create a link from a JSP page in
> one flow, to an action in another flow.
> Standard <netui:anchor action="..."> only allows me to specify an action
> in the same flow. I've got a filling that I'm missing sth obvious, but
> can't find my way around...
> Would be grateful for any help.
> Best regards,
> Pawel Kozlowski