beehive-user mailing list archives

From Li <>
Subject About login forwarding
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 04:14:00 GMT
Hi all, I am a newbie of beehive. I am playing beehive these days. I am
writing a simple web app to test out beehive. And my first tender is to
write a login page, and i have a page flow diagram in my mind with some

1. a index.htm which use <meta> tag to refresh page URL to an actionURL
called ""
2. then this will forward the current page "index.htm" to the login page "
welcome.jsp" which sits behind WEB-INF, let's say

3. I am also using a template which also sits behind WEB-INF for secure
reason, welcome.jsp will use template

I was trying to use beehive to achieve this, and i met few problems:
1. I am using blank-NetUI as the start-up structure. I changed the "
index.jsp" in Controller and web.xml to index.htm. It didnt work correctly
.....(Never mind)
2. Then i keep index.jsp first, and add a link in the page to "click and go"
to the login page, so i have to add action forwarding entries. I created a
folder called "login" and put it into WEB-INF, then I create Controller and
index.jsp inside, modified the Controller under my application root path.
When i was building it, I it failed to find my jsp and my web application
can not find my login controller as well

Any ideas?