beehive-user mailing list archives

From Pawel Kozlowski <>
Subject My own annotation
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 09:08:56 GMT

I’m trying to figure out if it would be possible to define my own,
controller-level annotations (sth similar to SimpleAction annotation). I
knead this annotation in order to easily call methods from the business

My flows have no logic, only calls to the business layer. That’s why I
want to avoid writing a lot of basic method actions – instead I would like
to have sth like:

@Jpf.Controller(simpleBusinessLayerActions =
{@SimpleBusinessLayerAction(name=”actionName”, …)}, …)
class ControllerClass {

Is it possible to modify Beehivie in order to achieve a described effect?
Or more generally, how (and where) Jpf annotations are processed?

Would be grateful for any help.

Best regards,
Pawel Kozlowski