beehive-user mailing list archives

From "MOHAN RAJ.L" <>
Subject beehive1.0.1 includes JSR181 specification implementation?
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 16:05:30 GMT
Does the recent release of behive1.0.1 has the JSR181 Specification implementation. Does beehive1.0.1
support developing webservices with the annotations specified in JSR181 and JSR175?

I beleive the JSR181 part of implementation is removed from Behive1.0.1. Any info regarding,
release date of behive2.0. Please let me know when beehive2.0 is going to be released?

I congratulate and wish every one working in Beehive project. BEA is doing greate think to
the opensource community.

Do you Yahoo!?