beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <>
Subject Re: DataGrid ExtensionUtil
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 17:59:22 GMT

  The ExtensionUtil class is an internal data grid class that the data
grid uses to instantiate classes that are wired in a JSP to extend the
data grid.  I don't believe that the netui-samples have any examples
of this, but there are some here:

that do something like this:

<netui-data:headerCell headerText="Symbol">
    <netui:behavior facet="renderer"

The data grid would use ExtensionUtil to instantiate the
HelloWorldDecorator class, but in general, your code shouldn't need to
use this class.  Is there a specific problem you're trying to solve?

On 4/18/06, <> wrote:
> How do I use the ExtensionUtil class with the DataGrid
> Where are the hooks to use the customized data grid implementation
> Thank You
> Srinivas Surapaneni

View raw message