beehive-user mailing list archives

From Pau <>
Subject cool urls (url-mapping in Beehive)
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:18:48 GMT
Anyone knows how can be changed the url-mapping behaviour of Beehive?
The *.do or *.jsp make the urls uglier ( ) .I've read that you can control
that on Struts so I gess it could be also valid for Beehive. With
django the url-mapping was very flexible (but now I have to do
something in a Java+WS environment and I'm using Beehive).

Tapestry 4 adds "friendly urls" (quoted from the web: URLs that pack
more information into the path and less into query parameters) and a
way to configure them explained here:

View raw message