beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Srinivas Surapaneni" <>
Subject composite components using tag files
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 01:24:54 GMT
I am trying to build composite components from netui tags

Ex: There is no dual list component, calendar component in beehive

I am trying to use the new JSP tag file mechanism to create a tag file which
contains all the components required for the dual list

But I need to pass the  select options for List 1 , List 2 and 2 datasources
to the tag as attributes

But the datasource does not take runtime expressions. Is there any way to
use runtime expressions for netui components like textBox, select, checkbox

Other thing we are tryinh to create is reusable datagrid

We want to create a list of column names in the pageflow scope and in the
reusable datagrid

we want to use container.item.xxxxxxxx  - where xxxxx comes from the column

Is there any easy way to do this?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.