beehive-user mailing list archives

From Christophe DENEUX <>
Subject How to use beehive with J2EE filter ?
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 14:05:21 GMT

Hi all,

How to use Beehive with J2EE filter ?

My JSPs generates XML that is processed by a filter to be transformed in
HTML. My web.xml is as:

My controller is "jpf/main/Controller.jpf"

When I call: http://<server:port/context/html/jpf/main/Controller.jpf, I
have org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor : Invalid path
/html/jpf/main/Controller was requested in traces.