beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Srinivas Surapaneni" <>
Subject shared flow references
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2006 03:44:44 GMT
I had a shared flow called SharedFlowController

I had a BaseController which has references to the SharedFlowController. I
declared a pageflow level variable for the shared reference

I had a DerivedController which extends the BaseController

When I tried to a access the shared flow reference it is always null. It is
working when I explicitly declared a shared flow variable in the Derived
Controller also

Is there any problem with the way I am using it?

Thank You

Srinivas Surapaneni

Checked by AVG Free Edition.