beehive-user mailing list archives

From Chad Schoettger <>
Subject Re: JDBC Control question
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 15:46:47 GMT
Hi Madhu,

The JDBC control will pass your SQL statement to the JDBC driver.  Any valid
SQL statement can be used to do your queries.  If the SQL statement is not
valid you will get an SQLException from the JDBC driver.  So you should be
able to use either of the statments below assuming they provide the
functionality you need.  Let me know if this doesn't answer you question.

 - Chad