beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <>
Subject Re: WSDL generation
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:13:57 GMT

  Good question -- while the JSR-181 spec defines mappings for
annotations to WSDL, we don't have a tool to generate a WSDL file from
the annotated Java source.  Certainly seems like such a thing would be
useful; could you add an enhancement request to JIRA?

  I'm trying to eek out time to continue working on WSM for Axis 1.x /
2, and maybe this would be something that can be done along with that.

On 2/24/06, Mike Pettypiece <> wrote:
> What's the easiest way to generate the WSDL for a JSR181-annotated Java
> class in Beehive?  I know I can deploy the web service and get the WSDL
> by appending "?wsdl" to the URL, but I'm wondering if there is a way to
> get it at build time.  I could use the Axis Java2WSDL tool, but then I'm
> no longer getting the benefit of the JSR181 annotations.
> Cheers,
> Mike

View raw message