beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <>
Subject beehive 1.0.1 jars in the maven repo
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 17:25:47 GMT

  I've just uploaded the Beehive 1.0.1 release JARs to the Maven
repository.  Once the mirrors catch up, they'll be available from the
usual ibiblio locations.

  The groupId is "org.apache.beehive" and the artifact Id(s) are the
usual JAR names.  I think that I've got the POMs correct, though if
you see any problems with them, let me know.  I'll commit them to the
branches/v1.0.1 line shortly so that they can be easily updated.

  There is definitely Maven support left to do including:

- making the NetUI resources / webapp template available somehow.
I've got a Maven2 archetype that provides these but am not sure how to
support this in Maven1.
- making the Beehive build infrastructure available including
"beehive-tools.xml" for Maven1 support.  This would include the
contribution that Adam made a while ago that I need to upload.  For
Maven2 support, a project just needs the Beehive JARs and the Maven2 +
APT compiler integration.

  Let me know if you have any trouble.

View raw message