beehive-user mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <>
Subject maven support (1 and 2)
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 22:42:03 GMT

  I'm planning on starting to add support for both Maven 1 and 2 into
Beehive.  Initially, I'd like to put this in a sandbox so it can be
developed without interfering with anything that happens to or in

  This would live in:

Parts of this could move into trunk/ over time and be versioned with releases.

This support includes:

- the Maven 1.x things Adam added
- Maven2 support for using APT as a compiler that I put together last
night and will send along to the Maven folks as a patch
- a Maven2 archetype for a Controls project

Others are certainly welcome to add additional support as needed.

View raw message