beehive-user mailing list archives

Subject JDBC Control question
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 14:57:27 GMT
I have a ProjectVO which has ClientVO inside it. And my Project table has
ClientID as foreign key referencing Client(ClientID).

My question is can i write a query in the control like:
How do i write the query so that it get the clientId into the ClientVO
inside ProjectVO? My question is can i do something like this:

Select ProjectID, ClientID from Project join Client on Project.ClientID =

or if this doesnt work can I do:

Select ProjectID, ClientID client.ClientID from Project join Client on
Project.ClientID = Client.ClientID.

assuming that there is a getClient() method declared for client which is
an instance of ClientVO (I am trying to use the alias in the query for

Please help.