beehive-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Help needed - Maven2 plugin and BeeHive
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:10:31 GMT
Maven1 is much diffrent than Maven2. For example you don't define goals in
maven.xml or project.xml. In fact there is no maven.xml file and
project.xml is replace with pom.xml.  You define goles in plugins and than
you can execute them from project.xml or commandline. I need artifacts for
both controls and page flow. I'm going to use maven2 in more then one
project so it would be very usefull to have a beehive plugin than using
ant plugin.

Plugins are pure java classes. If i knew method or class from witch i
could start the build process i could write simple maven plugin with
parameters. Excecuting AptTask will not help. I need a class and method
that is excecuted after AptTask. I need to create Maven2 version of
AptTask. Maven2 plugins are very similar to ant's tasks. The problem in
this case is that AptTask extends and not

The main proble is:

        // Select the executable (apt) and set fork = true

Cause of this i have no idea what method in what class form beehive is
executed after compile();

Sebastian Błoch

Eddie O'Neil <>
2006-02-10 02:44
Please respond to
"Beehive Users" <>

Beehive Users <>

Re: Help needed - Maven2 plugin and BeeHive

  Sure, though I'm not super familiar with Maven2 (mostly with Maven
1).  It might be helpful to take a look at the work Adam Jenkins did
with Maven 1 support in building Beehive applications.  This is in a
.zip file here:

Also, it would help to know what specific artifacts you're trying to
build -- Controls, Page Flows, etc.  ?