beehive-user mailing list archives

From "vikram shevde" <>
Subject Possible to use Beehive tags inside Workshop for AJAX tree?
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 23:57:04 GMT

Our J2EE application was built using Workshop before Beehive came about (on
WLS SP2), and we were thinking of adding some AJAX features in, especially
an AJAX tree control. We know of the BEA WebLogic Tree control, but it
doesnt support AJAX. On the other hand, looks like  the same control has
been re-worked under Beehive to support AJAX. Could anyone please tell me if
they have managed to get Beehive tags work inside Workshop? Any
pointers/suggestions on other AJAX-enabled Tree controls are welcome too!

Thanks ,

View raw message