beehive-user mailing list archives

From Daryl Olander <>
Subject Re: Beehive IDE
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:54:10 GMT
You're right, Pollinate has been archived.

Up on the Beehive Wiki there is instructions for setting up a project in
IDEA and NetBeans.

I know that BEA is working on an Eclipse based version of Workshop.  Not
sure what the status of that is, in November they indicated on TheServerSide
that there was going to be a beta.  I don't see much on their website about
it, though.  I'd love to see someone create a plugging for Beehive authoring
to replace Pollinate.

If anyone has setup a project in Eclipse, it would be great to have
something in the Wiki explaining the best way to do that.