beehive-user mailing list archives

From Daryl Olander <>
Subject Re: Possible to use Beehive tags inside Workshop for AJAX tree?
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 01:11:22 GMT

You are right that the Beehive Tree is AJAX enabled.  The problem with
running Beehive against the WLS 8.1 line is that Beehive requires Java
annotations which requires Java 1.5.  WLS version 8.1 doesn't support Java
1.5 so you need to upgrade WLS to the 9.0 line.

I believe that BEA is planning a new release of Workshop that supports
Beehive.  I'm not certain of the release schedule on that product.  The was
a thread on theServerSide in November that said:

"Beehive remains alive and well and has recently gone to version 1.0. The
edition of BEA Workshop with Beehive will reach technical preview in a few
weeks, and beta after that."