beehive-user mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <>
Subject Re: beehive and maven
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:52:09 GMT

  Sounds like a great trip; enjoy it.  :)

  I think I've got everything covered -- just need a key to sign the
JARs and commit the POMs.  It's my understanding that Maven 1.x
doesn't handle transitive dependencies in which case the dependencies
for controls and web projects need to be listed explicitly.  Shouldn't
be hard.

  Also, what do you think of splitting the POMs up so that you can use
Controls, NetUI, and WSM independently?  Seemed best to decouple them
as much as possible.

On 12/22/05, Adam Jenkins <> wrote:
> Hi Eddie,
> The example poms I uploaded may need some cleaning up (as per my notes on the jira issue).
 I will be able to answer questions until Dec 31...then I'm on holidays for 2 months and won't
be near a computer (hiking south america), so unfortunately if you want me to answer any questions
you'll have to get them to me before the 31st or after March 3rd (when I return).  Feel free
to fire as many through as you want, I'm on holidays as of now so it's a good time if you
want assistance.