beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Lalitha Prasad" <>
Subject Re: Reg. Form Generation
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 04:11:20 GMT
Hi Daryl,

Thank you for quick response.We are trying to develop one wizard which will
used for generating Application form with navigation.

Some how we are managing with tabstrip navigation (JavaScript).We are
importing jsp files.Now our
client wants us to develop form builder.Using this we should be able to
create different sections.
Each section contains different form elements.We are displaying the all
sections in the left side
navigation. If user clicks on the left side tabHeader the corresponding jsp
page will be displaying.

I just want to know Is there any useful things in beehive related to Dynamic
Form builder.

Thanks in advance,

>From: Daryl Olander <>
>To: Beehive Users <>
>Subject: Re: Reg. Form Generation
>Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:31:44 -0700
>I'm not sure I'm following your use case.  Can you describe it in a bit
>detail?  Are you using JavaScript to display/hide the contents of the tabs?
>Or do you round trip with the server when a table is changed?
>On 12/13/05, Lalitha Prasad <> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to create one big Application Form ( HTML ).Which contains
> > different
> > sections.We have to develop navigation for the application
> > us say application Form navigation is in the tabstrip form. If i want to
> > add
> > some more form fields to each to do that?
> >
> > Is there any facility to do that using "beehive" ?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,

View raw message