beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Melissa Dawe" <>
Subject extending -- problem extending renderIndentation
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 19:00:25 GMT
This is related to Ture's earlier thread. We are extending the to modify the usage of white space and change the
styling (e.g. pixel size, alignment) of the tree images to fit our tree

Specifically, I want to change the pixel width of the spacer and
vertical line gifs in the tree from 16px to 19px. However, I'm not able
to override the renderIndentation method because it uses private member
variables. Any thoughts on what to do?

Melissa Dawe
WebLogic Portal Engineering
BEA Systems, Inc.