beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Ture Hoefner" <>
Subject RE: PageflowUtils.addActionError() and non-default message bundle
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 17:45:58 GMT

on my own.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Feit []
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 9:34 PM
To: Beehive Users
Subject: Re: PageflowUtils.addActionError() and non-default message

Hi Ture,

I think you have two options currently:

    - PageFlowUtils.addActionErrorExpression(request, "someProperty",
"${bundle.someOtherBundle.myMessage}", <args>)
    - use the 'bundleName' attribute on <netui:error>

Would either of these work for you?

p.s. var-args would be nice, huh?  Currently, the NetUI code doesn't use
Java 5 features internally, because there's a layer that lets it run
under 1.4 (with XDoclet-style annotations).  This never really became a
supported feature, and the no-Java5 restriction will end at some point.

View raw message