beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Ture Hoefner" <>
Subject PageflowUtils.addActionError() and non-default message bundle
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 01:13:01 GMT

  I have a case where I would like to use PageflowUtils.addActionError()
with a message bundle other than the default bundle for the pageflow
controller or form bean.  Would it make sense to supplement
PageflowUtils.addActionError() with a method that takes a "bundleName" ?
Refactoring this in PageflowUtils might not be pretty because I don't
think you could overload the existing method because it already takes a
bunch of Strings (by the way, var-args might be the way to go in the
next version, if that is not already done).

  Maybe we could have a method like this:

PageflowUtils.addActionErrorUsingNonDefaultBundle( ServletRequest
request, String propertyName, String messageKey, String bundleName,
Object... messageArgs)