beehive-user mailing list archives

From Arjen Poutsma <>
Subject WSM jar on ibiblio
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:12:33 GMT

I'm a developer for the XFire project, a SOAP stack which can be found at
As part of XFire, we've added JSR181-support.

In XFire, we use maven to resolve our dependencies. Currently, we using the implementation
of the JSR181 spec that is part of Beehive project. More specifically, we use

However, since the JSR 181 specification has been finalized recently, we wonder how up to
date this jar is. Does it conform to the specification? If not so, it is possible to push
a more up to date version of this jar to the repository?

Thank you,

Arjen Poutsma

P.S. Please also reply to this address, since I'm not a member of

View raw message