beehive-user mailing list archives

From James Black <>
Subject Re: AJAX Support
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:22:43 GMT

Daryl Olander wrote:
> There has been a number of suggestions to add AJAX support to Beehive. I'm
> beginning to really look at what type of support we want to add to Beehive.
> I'm really curious what people out there expect from Beehive. For example,
> should Beehive adopt one or more existing frameworks on the client and
> integrate these with the the tag libraries and page flow actions? Should
> Beehive create a simple client side framework itself? What frameworks seem
> to work best in the "real world"?

  I have a webapp that uses controls, pageflow and webservices, all
using beehive.

  For one part of it, at least, I would like to use ajax.  I wouldn't
care if an existing framework is used, as long as everything can work

  I have been playing with Echo2, but I don't know if that would be
useful, and laszlo would be a bad choice, since it converts to flash.

  I would just expect that if I have ajax enabled pages that they can
work smoothly with the non-ajax pages in my webapp.

- --
"Love is mutual self-giving that ends in self-recovery." Fulton Sheen
James Black
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird -

View raw message