beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Furlan Bojan ITWET2" <>
Subject Web service not returning array to MS C# client
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:23:38 GMT
Using Behive, I have 'successfully' deployed web service on Tomcat 5.5
server. I have also been able to use the wsdl produced this way, as
input to create MS Visual C# web client for this service. The problem
is, that the array I receive in a client always contains only one
element with null attribute values. When observing the traffic, I can
see more objects being returned, all with appropriate values.

Attached are the files with wsdl and traffic. Can anyone help me?

Bojan Furlan

View raw message