beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <>
Subject Re: Maven Plugin
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 01:13:02 GMT

   Hey; it's definitely of interest!  Thanks for sending it along; Rich
is right, attaching this to a JIRA issue would be quite helpful.

   Probably won't make it in for Beehive 1.0 just because we really need
to kick that out the door, but we should definitely get a Maven plugin
in very soon.

   Can't wait to take a look at it.

   This reminds me -- as part of shipping Beehive 1.0, we need to
publish the Beehive JARs into the Maven repository so that they're
downloadable that way...  :)

View raw message